Thursday, November 20, 2008

It is time to renew . . . .

Every year at this time, I email the PGA Tour and ask once again for a credential in order to attend PGA Tour events for the year. I am doing this for 2009. In the last couple of years doing studies with the caddies has been somewhat difficult. There was a year where there was what I will call a spiritual glitch. It was confusing and has cause this ministry (The Right Club Ministries) to loose momentum. We will try again this year to regain some of the lost territory. I appreciate your prayers.
Beginning in January, we will try to conduct studies on what is called "The West Coast Swing." I look forward to the opportunity to be able to share the gospel with the caddies. That is what lead me to this ministry 16 years ago.
If you would like to help with this ministry financially, please email me at caddiechaplain.com.
Thanks and God bless you all . . .Jesus is the Right Club! Jn 14:6

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alright! I glad your renewing. I would love to help/serve in any way I can.